nah, he ran into her knife
he ran into her knife ten times
HE HAD IT COMING
HE ONLY HAS HIMSELF TO BLAME
IF YOU’D HAVE BEEN THERE
IF YOU HAD SEEN IT
I BET THAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME
i cannot stress enough how much i love this post
I reblogged this before and got an MRA anon about how “this is why we don’t need feminism” and I had to explain to his douchey ass that these are lyrics from Chicago
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.